|ISO||G89 4 M21 ZMn3Ni2CrMo|
80%Ar + 20%CO2
If you are interested in this high tensile strength wire, you can contact us via email(firstname.lastname@example.org) or website interaction. (Due to the time difference we guarantee to reply to your message within 24 hours, thank you)
AWS ER120S-G is a specification for a type of steel filler wire used in welding. The "ER" stands for "electrode or rod," the "120" indicates the minimum tensile strength of the weld metal in thousands of pounds per square inch (psi), and the "S" indicates that it is a solid wire. The "G" at the end of the specification indicates that the filler wire is used for the gas metal arc welding (GMAW) process.
This MIG wire meets ER120S-G standard is a high strength alloy steel commonly used in automotive repair. It is a wire that we manufacture in China and is a direct replacement for Bosch DS980J and an excellent replacement for Böhler Union X96 and Titan Tech EQ-5029X96. The wire meets the welding requirements of American Honda's ProFirst collision repair facility for high strength steel.
The wire is specifically designed to weld high strength steel joints of 590 MPA or higher. It has a high nickel, manganese, silicon and molybdenum content for excellent welding results in critical high stress, fine grain applications. It has a tensile strength of 140,000 PSI (980+ MPA), uses argon/CO2 shielding gas and meets AWS A5.28 ER120S-G standards.
( 1 ) For 890MPa high tensile steel, containing Ni，Cr，Mo etc，excellent mechanical properties.
( 2 ) Adapt to low-alloyed steel structures according to 890 MPa.
|Yield Strength |
|PA||50 ~ 180||50 ~ 200||50 ~ 220||80 ~ 350||100 ~ 470||200 ~ 500|
|PF||50 ~ 100||50 ~ 140||50 ~ 140||50 ~ 140||100 ~ 180||—|
|PE||50 ~ 100||50 ~ 120||50 ~ 120||50 ~ 160||—||—|
|PG||50 ~ 100||50 ~ 200||—||—||—||—|
1. Please use specialized welding gas, eg: purity of CO2≥99.5%，H2O≤0.005%，Ar≥99.99%. Gas flow: 20~25L/min.
2. Wind affects arc and welding pool, please take steps to block the wind.
3. There is smoke when welding, pay attention to ventilation.
4. Distance between Tip and base steel is about 15mm when current is below 250A; and 20~25mm when current is above 250A.
5. Welding materials should be stored in dry places.
6. Please check the welder ,wire feeder, gas regulator and heater before operation.
7. Please keep the percentage of mixed gas stable and keep gas pressure stay the same.
8. As to thin steel plate, downward welding in the inclined position or forward welding is recommended,(pictures are followed below).
9. Please move plastic spool and basket spool in a correct way.
Hebei XINYU Welding Co., Ltd, mainly produces high-strength steel welding wire, Non-copper-coated solid wire, submerged arc & stainless steel welding wire. Our products are widely applied to the welding of low-alloy high tensile large & key steel structures in coal machinery, construction machinery, petrochemical machinery, pressure vessels or tanks, oil & gas pipelines, military industry, shipbuilding, bridge, and high-rise buildings, etc. At the same time, we are the only enterprise in the domestic which produces welding wire as well as welding wire equipment.
Our Welding wires and welding wire equipment are exported to the USA, Italy, Brazil, Russia, and India, etc. Welcome you to our factory any time. Please leave contact information, our professional staff will contact you the first time!