We use stainless steel wire in our many places. Here I will tell you 6 considerations when you using it.
1. Using vertical power characteristics of the external, and using positive polarity DC (wire connected to the negative)
2. Generally it is suitable for the following 6mm sheet welding, which with a beautiful shape and characteristics of a small amount of welding deformation
When the welding current is 50 ~ 150A, argon flow rate of 8 ~ 10L / min; when the current is 150 ~ 250A, the argon flow rate of 12 ~ 15L / min.
3. The length of the tungsten electrode protruding from the gas nozzle is preferably 4 to 5 mm, preferably 2 to 3 mm in the case of fillet welding and the like, and 5 to 6 mm in the depth of the slot, and the distance from the nozzle to the work is generally not more than 15mm.
To prevent the appearance of welding pores, welding parts such as rust, oil, etc. must be cleaned.
4. Welding arc length, welding ordinary steel to 2 ~ 4mm is better, and welding stainless steel to 1 ~ 3mm is better, too long to protect the effect is not good.
5. When backing the bottom, the backside is also protected by gas to prevent oxidation of the backside of the bottom bead.
In order to argon well to protect the welding pool, and to facilitate the welding operation, the center line of the tungsten and welding parts should be generally maintained 80 ~ 85 ° angle, filler wire and the workpiece surface angle should be as small as possible, Is about 10 °.
1. Wind and ventilation. Where there is wind, please take measures to block the network, while in the room is appropriate to use appropriate ventilation measures.
We are stainless steel wire manufacturer in China, we can provide er70s 6 and er80s g for you.