Feature & Use：
( 1 ) Operating condition is wide, from low to high current. It is a kind of solid wire.
( 2 ) Containing special alloy, its arc is stable even in high current.
( 3 ) Adapt to 490 MPa steel , like ships, steel structures, and machinery etc.
1. Please use specialized welding gas, eg: purity of CO2≥99.5%，H2O≤0.005%，Ar≥99.99%. Gas flow: 20~25L/min.
2. Wind affects arc and welding pool, please take steps to block the wind.
3. There is smoke when welding, pay attention to ventilation.
4. Distance between Tip and base steel is about 15mm when current is below 250A; and 20~25mm when current is above 250A.
5. Welding materials should be stored in dry places.
6. Please check the welder ,wire feeder, gas regulator and heater before operation.
7. Please keep the percentage of mixed gas stable and keep gas pressure stay the same.
8. As to thin steel plate, downward welding in the inclined position or forward welding is recommended,(pictures are followed below).
9. Please move plastic spool and basket spool in a correct way.
One chemical composition of deposited metal (wt%)：（80%Ar+20%CO2）
One mechanical properties of the weld metal sample ：（80%Ar+20%CO2）
|Yield Strength |
Size & Current (DC+)：
|PA||50 ~ 180||50 ~ 200||50 ~ 220||80 ~ 350||100 ~ 470||200 ~ 550|
|EGW||50 ~ 120||50 ~ 140||50 ~ 140||50 ~ 160||100 ~ 180||—|
|PE||50 ~ 100||50 ~ 120||50 ~ 120||50 ~ 140||—||—|